Here are other injuries and roster news we’re tracking on Tuesday:
- Tennessee Titans wide receiver A.J. Brown, who missed the past two games with a bone bruise in his knee, is expected to play Tuesday against the Bills, Pelissero reported. The second-year playmaker led the Titians in every major receiving category last season during a stellar rookie campaign.
- Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen experienced back spasms following his touchdown catch Monday night against the Saints, Pelissero reported. Allen exited in the first quarter and did not return in the Chargers’ overtime loss. He’ll have extra time to return since L.A.’s bye was recently moved from Week 10 to Week 6.
- The Indianapolis Colts signed cornerback Christian Angulo to their practice squad and released linebacker Jonas Griffith from it.
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers placed defensive tackle Vita Vea (leg) and linebacker Jack Cichy (hamstring) on injured reserve and promoted cornerback Ross Cockrell and linebacker Chapelle Russell to the active roster.
- The Detroit Lions signed receiver Victor Bolden to the practice squad.